We've updated our Terms of Use. You can review the changes here.

Cats

by Fym Summer

/
  • Streaming + Download

    Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.

      $10 SGD  or more

     

1.
Oh, Kinder! 03:13
Look at the girl In the blue dress She's walking in circles She's holding flowers in her hand They're pink in pastels Hours have gone by But there's no one coming to meet her It's time to say goodbye For now She is starting to get a little nervous She is starting to cry She is holding herself together Keep a peace of mind Hours have gone by But there's no one coming to meet her It's time to say goodbye And now there's someone walking towards her He is so little and he seems nice He lifts her up and he kissed her twice He's truly one of a kind Oh, Kinder!
2.
Can you see the reason why I refuse To sleep with you tonight Can you see the reason why our cats Have gone away tonight It is true Our happy days are numbered Now we are just living in misery Down to two Our social circles long gone Now we only have each other Tell me Are you worthy to be The only one I’m calling mine Tell me Are you lovely to be The other half of my life Tell me Are you happy to be The apple of my eye Tell me Are you willing to be Staying next to me tonight Can you see the reason why our cats Have come back home tonight
3.
I'm the 99% girl You'll get to meet One Sunday morning In your dreams There's 99% chance It will be a grey and long yearning In your sleep There's 1% discrepancy That I'd rather not discuss About my imperfections No one's perfect No one's perfect in this world But I truly hope But I truly hope that I'll be the last That's a must I'm the 99% girl I'll always try to do the best Nothing less With all my heart Only 99% real People always wonder Who I am Or what I am In my head There's 1% insanity That I'd rather not disclose About my imaginations Don't kid yourself you foolish girl There's lots of them out there in the world What makes you think you're so special Just because, just because...
4.
One sunny day I’d walk down the avenue with you One rainy day I’d shelter you with my poncho Any day at any moment Any season any time I would still be true And be with you Don’t you go Why you'd have to go Once it’s Spring I’d watch flowers bloom with you Once it’s Fall I’d watch the leaves fall down with you Why would you go anywhere When we’re here When I’m here Don’t you go Don’t you go Anywhere
5.
I think we both know how it goes It feels so natural to be with you You are the how and what Who and where and when You are the perfect little details I'd longed to have Life fills up the holes in our hearts And takes away the souls of our scars But you are the one who mends and Strives to make it whole You are the reason why I do not feel so cold anymore Believing in you is Natural thing to do You lift me up and You ground me down Makes me never wanna leave Believing in you

about

An artist's daydream in her house full of meowsic.
Kindly click on each of my song to know more about how they are created.

credits

released October 10, 2019

Audio productions by JL (Aeonix)
Cover artwork by Ffah (@ffah.art)
All music written by Fym Summer

license

all rights reserved

tags

about

Fym Summer Singapore

Singer-songwriter Fym Summer is known for her dreamy vocals and rueful lyrics. She has been invited to perform at internationally renowned music stages such as SXSW Music Festival in Austin, Texas and Canadian Music Week in Toronto, Ontario. She is also a NOISE Singapore artist (National Arts Council) and has sung for UN Women's Activism campaigns, in Royal Academy of Music (UK) and more. ... more

contact / help

Contact Fym Summer

Streaming and
Download help

Report this album or account

If you like Fym Summer, you may also like: